Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) discount

Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

Today I want to review the best of photo equipment provided by Nikon - Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only). As seen reading a plenty of user reviews, Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) is really highest quality photo equipment on market. On of my photo buddies said:

This camera has changed the way that I see the world. I love this camera more than I loved my dog Rex, my first wife, and possibly even my second grade teacher (possibly).

The 800e is an extraordinary piece of engineering and is an image making machine. It is ok with my film-era Nikon glass. But it is out of control wonderful with the 85 1.4 (also purchased through Amazon).

This camera has made me shoot more carefully and be less willing to spend time in trying to correct images for clients. In fact the last few jobs I have been able to pass images over to the client for their retouchers to work on.

Is this better than my old Canon gear? Yes (But so is my iPhone). Is the D800e better than whatever? Possibly. I don't really know. I do know that until I can afford a Mamiya with an 80MP back, this is going to be a money making machine for me. Funny thing.. just now I don't even want something that precious to work with. My companion camera might be a D4.

The 800e allows me to get exactly the results I expect to get when acquiring visual data in a way which was never possible when shooting 4x5 or 8x10. There is no going back after using this precision machine.


The best place to buy Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only):




With Nikon D800E 36.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) you get:


  • Extreme resolution 36.3-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor
  • Full 1080p HD broadcast quality video and minimized rolling shutter
  • View simultaneous Live View output on external monitors and record uncompressed video via HDMI terminal
  • Multi-Area Full HD D-Movie Video Recording Mode
  • Comprehensive high fidelity audio recording and playback control


The D800E is a specialized product designed with one thing in mind, pure definition. The D800E incorporates an optical low pass filter (OLPF) without anti-aliasing properties to facilitate the sharpest images possible and is a great option for RAW shooters who are in a position to control light, distance and their subject to the degree where they can mitigate the risk of moire and any false color.1-Year Limited Warranty.





Regular price for this product is about $3299.95 but you can use the link below to get discount


No comments:

Post a Comment